Brown is most well rounded faction of the Horde, your job is to push through left side of the map, mostly fighting against blue early on, and gradually having to also fight grey and green.
Your early and mid game is also most challenging out of entire Horde, since more often then not, you will have to fight alone against blue who will usually have support from Knights, Gilneas or Khedgar with very little overall AOE from your side.
- Killing Troll Warlord between your starting point and blue's starting point - drops 2 tomes in addition to spawning for you an additional 18 units, including 4 units from tier 2 that you might use as elites for a while, this is also currently only way in game that you can go over food limit
- Insurrection on the Homeworld - dungeon type event, where your heroes get teleported to separate zone and you receive 6 tier 3 units, and have to kill boss in there, after he is dead, your heroes automatically get teleported away back to your current base(either starting base or FOB), and you will receive hero unique for your clan, either Lantresor or Krun Spinebreaker at level of your currently strongest hero
- Death of Dharl - You recieve Azuka Bladefury
- Death of Hurkan -You recieve Skal the Trapper
- Assailant of Azeorth - Your first hero that reaches level 6 will receive unique, undropable item
- Black Moras Reinforcements - You receive Gorrum Stormfury at level 8, as well as single spawn worth of tier 2 units of your opposite clan if you are not at full food
- Drenor Reinforcements - You receive Tagar Spinebreaker and Akatha Blazburn, as well as single spawn worth of units
- FOB - you will receive FOB that will from this point on act as your main spawn after destruction of Northshire Abbey, Goldshire, Moonbrook, Landan's Watch and Westbrook Garrison