1. Do not maphack.
2. Do not intentionally abuse bugs/glitches after being told not to.
3. Do not intentionally feed another player.
Example: Running your units into or placing your units in front of somebody’s base before leaving.
4. Do not coordinate actions with players you are not allied to.
Example: Telling an enemy player to attack somebody or help you.
Example: Telling other players somebody’s base is empty or telling other players where somebody’s main is.
5. Do not repeatedly join lobbies/games you do not intend to stay in.
Example: Players who repeatedly join and leave lobbies to prevent a game from starting.
Example: Players who repeatedly leave at the beginning of games, leaving an empty slot another player could have filled.
6. Do not use WC3 names which have any kind of escape characters or colour coded strings.
Example: |cff, |n, |r etc.
Example: |cffFF0000Red, |cff000000 etc.