Oogey, Ares, Death_Hyperion

• Shal Root Admin 151 Posts Joined 2016/11/11
    6 months ago 0 0

Who was involved?
    Oogey, Ares, Death_Hyperion

Which rule was broken?
    #4 and #5

At what in-game time did the incident occur?
    ~40-50ish minutes into game #66 from 6/4, Ares and Death_Hyperion agree to team gray to help Ares out in his placement matches, and Oogey goes along with this. Crook is allied to Ares, but from my quick review of the replay I don’t believe Crook was aware of the coordination – he just wanted to attack gray because he’s bad at the game and has the mind of a child. (Rule 4 – coordinating actions with players you are not allied to)

At the start of game #64 from 6/4, Oogey immediately leaves and gives his gold to his ally. (Rule 5 – intentionally joining games you do not intend to stay in)

Provide a brief description of the incident.
    Done above.

Nobody has been banned yet.

oogeyboogey Registered User 77 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    6 months ago 0 0

oogey plays ba and cant always stay every game due to current circumstances of caretaking my grandfather but i play most of my games. thanks for kicking me u admin abuser!

Registered User 273 Posts Joined 1970/01/01
    6 months ago 1 0

Hmmm, what is he crying about again? oh wait, the 3v1 in the corner after i got 2v1ed with an empty base… Welcome to BA mr root admin

6 months ago 0 0

i want the replay posted right here.. immediately.. blatant kicking of a player prior to reveiwing a replay is what shalashaska did.

I want the replay.. and i then want shalashaska removed from bot priveledges immediately

6 months ago 0 0

i was in this game. there was no open communications from my team to oogeys team.. oogey’s team killled me….. so shala blatantly kicked the solo to better his chances of winning the game… nothing else… i want the replay, and i want to know when u WATCHED IT.. in order to kick an active player from a game that u are participating in.

6 months ago 1 0

fucking root admins banning people without posting a replay should be example enough for this fucking piece of shit to be removed immediately

LeBron Root Admin 187 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    6 months ago 1 0

Shal: Nobody has been banned yet.

Nobody was banned or kicked in the game, I have no idea what Crook is talking about. Crook, please stop with the false accusations and insults or you will be banned from forums. If you want to “call someone out” which is what you think you’re doing, at least do it in a respectable way, it doesnt seem good for the community to have forums consist of constant drunk rage.

Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ecueo8t3wpcz73u/6280.w3g?dl=0

I think ares was asking hyperion to leave after they kill gray, but it didnt affect the actions of either hyperion or oogey, although Hyperion did propose it to oogey. Gray was already dead at that point either way, so i dont think it had any impact on teaming. I would suggest just giving Ares a warning not to get involved in such behaviour again.
    As for leaving games if u dont intend to play, yes, that should be avoided, but i dont see Oogey do it too often, so i dont think there’s need to do anything about it . Could be just that he had to go.

6 months ago 0 0

Shal informed me last night in a lobby, that he kicked ares from the game. Thats why he did not ban him. Because he considered “kicking him” punishment enough. So either shal meant something else when he said this, or you are to stupid to understand what i am saying lebron. How does some1 get kicked from a game that is still in play, nothing has been reveiwed to see “foul play” was done yet.

I can understand that u are to stupid to comprehend this lebron, i apologize that u are an ignorant motherfucker.

LeBron Root Admin 187 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    6 months ago 0 0

Crook: Its simple, ares, did shal kick you from a game that was still in play? or was he just talkin shit last night? Because if he did, then lebron can suck my fucking dick along with the rest of these shit admins around here.

He kicked him from the next lobby after watching the replay is what i heard. Nobody was kicked in the game before the replay was watched, I have posted the replay for you to watch and I’ve fully watched it myself, yet you refuse to do it and rather continue your useless flow of insults. If you cant comment like a normal human being, you shouldnt comment on forums at all. It’s not a place for you to express your blind anger.

Shal Root Admin 151 Posts Joined 2016/11/11
    6 months ago 0 0

Whether an action has an effect on the outcome of a game isn’t something I ever take into consideration when reviewing things. It’s the behavior that’s wrong, not just whatever outcome happens to occur as a result. If you don’t stamp out the behavior, some bad results are obviously going to pop up somewhere.

The offending players were kicked from a following game as a step up from a warning, and instead of a ban. A warning to one player who has already been warned and another long-time BA player who knows better did not seem appropriate. But I’m a nice guy, so I didn’t ban anyone.

In general I’m against banning players just for being stupid, irritating, etc. I’d rather engage with them and let them be part of the community. Back when Malph ‘permanently banned’ certain people I was against it – if somebody isn’t cheating, they ought to be allowed to play the game, after all. But eventually a line is crossed and simply allowing a person to exist in a certain space is damaging to the community. I’m either going to start deleting Crook’s nonsense posts or just ban him the next time he says something ridiculous (likely his next post).

oogeyboogey Registered User 77 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    6 months ago 0 0

ill take tht apology shaL for kickin my ass for no reason while i was streaming to 2 WHOLE viewers. ya big fat meanie #innocentoogey2k17

ToT_Kerim-998 Registered User 36 Posts Joined 2017/05/07
    6 months ago 0 0

Damn that post shal, you should write a book about lobby dodging.

Pixiesfeather Registered User 6 Posts Joined 2017/03/15
    6 months ago 0 0

ive seen ximo join lobby on smurf and kick me, and not stay, ban him for joining game and not intending to stay” according to the rules”

ToT_Kerim-998 Registered User 36 Posts Joined 2017/05/07
    6 months ago 0 0

Your wrong, I played for 15-20 min and I got killed by soxu and lizard. Shal was still in the game playing, but people kept talking to him and he didn’t do much I think cuz of that. However he did play.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar