Necropolis meele worth it?

• a.ngelo Registered User 16 Posts Joined 2017/08/24
    1 month ago 0 0

As far as in can see it, and I may be wrong but if you dont find feed early on you don’t scale at all and it’s really only good lategame which you won’t reach most of the time. Yay or nay?

tony Game Admin 745 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    1 month ago 0 0

I think you basically answered your own question. Yea early game they can a bit tuff bc there slow bulding burners but that base can be deadly. You shouldnt start it 2 melee tho unless you make enough from quests to make 2 melee and one sludge. otherwise your better off making a melee and range at start and drag to pick at towers.

Also personally i make the cheap range first , like 2 melee 1 sludge 1 skele mage. With aura skele mage and drag roar you can bring down opponents attack by over 50%. I think the exp range gets pple into trouble when made early.

a.ngelo Registered User 16 Posts Joined 2017/08/24
    1 month ago 0 0

There is litteraly 1 scenario out of 100 you would get sludge in. You just don’t. And what i wanted to say they are way too expensive and not worth the risk, and most of the time you should just go anything else, or just 2nd later on

1 month ago 0 0

a.ngelo: There is litteraly 1 scenario out of 100 you would get sludge in. You just don’t. And what i wanted to say they are way too expensive and not worth the risk, and most of the time you should just go anything else, or just 2nd later on

i disagree , it has a diff attack type from all the other units , 600 range , cheap , solid dps. And most important bc all the other units do cost a lot , dont forget the bases book is like telen so you can have a large spawn. Last somthing pple forget somtimes amor/attacks types are important but so is haveing the most diff range lenghs as possable inculding melee.

They have longer range then milana and cel rangers and basically the same dps , do you not make those units when you use those bases?

And agian your right for cost they are hard to start but i already told u how to be able to burn bases at a faster rate and fighting vrs other armies there good from start thats not the issue.

The skele mage tactic , that one can be gamble al admit it but not making a sludge (value spawn) and an exp base is just silly.

obv your having trouble with the base and you asked like a question so i think its closed minded not to at least try diff things.

Anders System Admin 111 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    1 month ago 0 0

k so like nobody understands the key to necropolis is the skeletal mage…

a.ngelo Registered User 16 Posts Joined 2017/08/24
    1 month ago 0 0

Its garbage pls

Anders System Admin 111 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    1 month ago 0 0

wtf it has shadow bolt and the blight thing

1 month ago 0 0

Anders: wtf it has shadow bolt and the blight thing

no as i said i make those , i dont think most pple even know they have bolt. and even if your not a micro king like you, one can still let them cast there auto spell and mixed with roar from drag and melee aura it basically nulls front line opponents attacks.

Sasha Registered User 21 Posts Joined 2016/11/18
    1 month ago 0 0

Remember what Jalpha said, “Necropolis is the worst base, all magic damage” its the worst base for anybody that doesnt micro. No one gets skeletal mages cept experienced players. Shadow bolt/blight op

1 month ago 0 0

Sasha: Remember what Jalpha said, “Necropolis is the worst base, all magic damage” its the worst base for anybody that doesnt micro. No one gets skeletal mages cept experienced players. Shadow bolt/blight op

im not known for my micro but ive never had problem starting with this base.

Sasha Registered User 21 Posts Joined 2016/11/18
    1 month ago 0 0

tony: Sasha: Remember what Jalpha said, “Necropolis is the worst base, all magic damage” its the worst base for anybody that doesnt micro. No one gets skeletal mages cept experienced players. Shadow bolt/blight op
    im not known for my micro but ive never had problem starting with this base.

Hence why i said experienced players.

1 month ago 0 0

Sasha: tony: Sasha: Remember what Jalpha said, “Necropolis is the worst base, all magic damage” its the worst base for anybody that doesnt micro. No one gets skeletal mages cept experienced players. Shadow bolt/blight op
    im not known for my micro but ive never had problem starting with this base. Hence why i said experienced players.

yea my bad i missed the part where u said jalpha said,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar