Magicana needs to be nerfed.

• tony Game Admin 701 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    7 months ago 0 0

the lava casting unit is just bs.

tony Game Admin 701 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    7 months ago 0 0

Also i think this game is getting very spell heavy and making more and more chances to have just mass lagg battles at end. Necropois , magicana , south haven are all getting mained a lot more and are all laggy bases. Add that with the other heavy spell bases its getting alittle bad.

Cortanax Registered User 9 Posts Joined 2017/01/14
    7 months ago 0 0

I don’t lag at all. My only advice is to buy a better computer.

7 months ago 0 0

yea my laptop is starting to show its age ,and i cant bring myself to use my desk top , i think i will be getting new laptop soon.

poilut Game Admin 163 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    7 months ago 0 0

I recommend to look at the video/sound card and the proccessor when you do. Also SSD memory. Depending on your budget of course.

7 months ago 0 0

yea it just sux bc i have an op desktop that can play xbox one games on that buddy of mine built that i just use for storage and watching tv on , i have almost 2 terebits of tv and movies on it. But i cant play ba on my tv screen bc its to big and ive broke 2 monitors trying to set them up next to my lazyboy chair and broke them while getting up and tripped over cord. And i cant sit at a normal desk with it bc of my back.

And ive been holding off on getting a new laptop bc i hate spending 700-1200 bucks every 4 years to keep up.

7 months ago 0 0

but back to magiacana , i still think the new unit mixed with old ones is just to much. I mean you can have 0-0 ups and still burn side bases way to ez with squshy units.

Zaph Registered User 53 Posts Joined 2016/12/18
    7 months ago 1 0

Yeah magicania is totally op atm
    I think fire mages if not changed, should be short range like 350, so u have to expose them more if u wanna cast melee. And you cant just mass them to have 40dps 650 range bloodlusted range with heavy armor and decent hp.
    Will give back some use to shifters too to def ur mages at battle start and end.

An other solution would be to decrease their min and max dps drastically.

Atm you just have to have a few groups massed up and watch pple feed you. They make also very good camp units. Plus they will mix with any ally or 2nd.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Profile photo of Zaph Zaph.
    7 months ago 0 0

Yea like zaph said its there long range mixed with a higher dps while lusted thats the main issue. And lava spawns mess up A.I. targeting so bad , so even if u have mass range and siege vrs them the lava spawn pops up right in the middle of the attacker.

Imo i would love to just remove the unit.

And then just make golems there own unit. And keep shifters range form it own unit. I would use that base way more if it was like that. I mean anyone that has played this game for a while now i think would love love love to have golems there own unit. I just dont know anyone that loves dicking around with shifting and is the main reason it didnt get mained more then it did.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar