If you could have one thing changed about ba what would it be?

Tradewinds.ioForumsBroken AlliancesMap DevelopmentIf you could have one thing changed about ba what would it be?
  • tony Game Admin 701 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    6 days ago 0 0

The peon long range building attacking only cock sucker!!!!!!!!!!

remove it…

Last_Plys Registered User 11 Posts Joined 2017/03/06
    6 days ago 1 0

i would lower the damage on blitz hero stun. 300 dmg is a bit to much, and if u combine it with red drake. it get’s so overpowered.

poilut Game Admin 163 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    5 days ago 0 1

Buff tauren chieftain, all his abilities cost too much mana and they don’t achieve much (except maybe for it’s speed buff). Compare it to blitz or any other hero and all their abilities do the same thing and have the same purpose. The chieftain has abilities that are combinations of purposes.

LeBron Root Admin 178 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    5 days ago 0 0

Rework the bounty system completely. Less basic bounty, bounty gets increased with unit upgrades = less feeding by noobs and less snowballing. But it would change the game a lot and require a lot of time which i dont wanna commit right now, so…

ArkhanIV Registered User 28 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    5 days ago 0 0

Eliminate most of the countless counters to camping, since they are now being used to attack in non camping situations and ruin many a good game.

Anders System Admin 110 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    5 days ago 2 0

I would like to see some realistic fucking climate systems.

Shal Root Admin 145 Posts Joined 2016/11/11
    5 days ago 0 0

LeBron: Rework the bounty system completely. Less basic bounty, bounty gets increased with unit upgrades = less feeding by noobs and less snowballing. But it would change the game a lot and require a lot of time which i dont wanna commit right now, so…

This change actually sounds pretty nice, if you ever get a large chunk of time and want to mess around with it in the future.

My one change to BA… remove the tauren chieftain.

tony Game Admin 701 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    5 days ago 0 0

Shal: LeBron: Rework the bounty system completely. Less basic bounty, bounty gets increased with unit upgrades = less feeding by noobs and less snowballing. But it would change the game a lot and require a lot of time which i dont wanna commit right now, so…
    This change actually sounds pretty nice, if you ever get a large chunk of time and want to mess around with it in the future. My one change to BA… remove the tauren chieftain.

only bad thing is depending on far he took it , prolly would make longer games.

KevinM Registered User 38 Posts Joined 2016/11/13
    4 days ago 0 0

tony: Shal: LeBron: Rework the bounty system completely. Less basic bounty, bounty gets increased with unit upgrades = less feeding by noobs and less snowballing. But it would change the game a lot and require a lot of time which i dont wanna commit right now, so…
    This change actually sounds pretty nice, if you ever get a large chunk of time and want to mess around with it in the future. My one change to BA… remove the tauren chieftain.

No… He said bounty would scale with upgrades. Unless you are the only person in the game with Amaya tower massing and every one afk’s then the games will be about the length they are now. 45 min – 1:30.

tony Game Admin 701 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    4 days ago 0 0

KevinM: tony: Shal: LeBron: Rework the bounty system completely. Less basic bounty, bounty gets increased with unit upgrades = less feeding by noobs and less snowballing. But it would change the game a lot and require a lot of time which i dont wanna commit right now, so…
    No… He said bounty would scale with upgrades. Unless you are the only person in the game with Amaya tower massing and every one afk’s then the games will be about the length they are now. 45 min – 1:30.

but like i said depending on how far he took it. bc he brought up snowballing games and such leading me to think that the bounty avg would be lower early game until units had upgrades , that could make games take longer. Or if not and bounties started the same that would mean mid.later game bounties would be higher then normal putting more gold into the game also maybe leading to longer games.

Im not saying im agiasnt it either , but im not sure its really worth it and i fully understand why he wouldnt want to bc it would be a lot of dicking aound for him.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar