feedback post

• Funds Registered User 23 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    2 months ago 0 0

random feedback thread

(heros)
    -Jade Sapphire (she needs a new model or something) – The reason for this is because she shares the exact same model as magicania mages. If you get a load of these (and you certainly will, who wouldn’t skip out on bloodlust), it can be very hard for the enemy to find her. While spells can show where she is it’s still extremely annoying to find her in a crowd of mages because they look the same.
    -remove karnash /s

(others)
    -unsure why plain zombie corpses cant be used for reanimation. like rlly now smh
    -silvermoon mages – unless there was a reason for it, change the magic consume to priest dispel. Not much people make them, but anyone who can micro these effectively can devastate mana heavy units like south haven.
    -if noted already ignore it. healing tent still removes blight around it.

ToT_Kerim-998 Registered User 36 Posts Joined 2017/05/07
    2 months ago 0 0

Can you guys give Trajan the mighty new spells he can only heal otherwise he’s useless af

tony Game Admin 628 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    2 months ago 0 0

-jade , its so easy to just get red drag and null her lvl 6 spell the harder to find the better. Plus once hopefully lebron nerfs magicana it wont get used as much.

-karn , hes so ez to kill as is and still stands out for sins bc hes a lot bigger and has the flag thing on his back.

-tarjan is hands down one of the best heros in game. you must not know about his aoe damge spell. Its one of the more effective offense spells in game. Also h’es maybe the hardest to kill and heal in the right hands can be so useful. Try always making a drag with him and sticking the drag out in front line and just keep healing. You can suck up most of incoming attacks from whole armies doing that. (When drag is high lvl)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
    the only 2 heros i fucking hate getting are warden and mountain king.

-warden her skill set is kinda all over the place. I would like her to be re-worked fully but if not , her poison spell could use a longer cast range and i really think she should be 350 range. It makes 0 sense having her melee. She’s not good enough to make her melee it just makes it easier for her to die.

-mountain king , all of his spells another hero basically has and are all stronger. he could use a bit more mana or a diff passive. Bash passive basically never comes into effect. Or even make his walk speed faster so he can move around better to try and get his passive in the fight.

Wi_Skillz Registered User 43 Posts Joined 2016/11/27
    2 months ago 0 0

Mm theres only 1 balance needed, and it seems nobody think of it. Shield tank need better speed. Eithe affected by speed ups or better speed from start or put a perk giving it x2 speed. Xd.
    Why ? Mostly defenders use it, the slow speed makes it often fall behind in attackers army. I aldo think that siege attacking biilding should be removed. I dnt like it xd

2 months ago 0 0

Wi_Skillz: Mm theres only 1 balance needed, and it seems nobody think of it. Shield tank need better speed. Eithe affected by speed ups or better speed from start or put a perk giving it x2 speed. Xd.
    Why ? Mostly defenders use it, the slow speed makes it often fall behind in attackers army. I aldo think that siege attacking biilding should be removed. I dnt like it xd

disagree about the tank. It’s slow speed is the fair trade , as you said if you w8 on it it slows your whole army down and also makes very easy to target if not careful. If it was faster it would much easier to keep alive and bc it wouldnt slow your army down there would be almost no reason not to always buy one. And i hate the idea of having things that you basically have to carry around with always. There should be some tactics when it comes to buyable things.
    ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

But i agree about the long range siege that peons can make. There not balanced , they cost far to less for what they can do.

2 months ago 0 0

Most pros buy a shield tank minimum for defence. Its speed has notthing to do with the defender but the attacker. Uktimatly it gives a pro defender +5 armor and in many scenarios not to the attacker imo.
    Ye siege building we agree on .:)

2 months ago 0 0

thats my point tho , most pple buy it for defense or at the end for big battles. If it was faster everyone would always have one the whole game. Whats the fun in having something in game you have to just always carry around. And again it would also make it way harder to kill. I personally wish it wasnt even in game. To me it doesnt had fun to the game and just adds work.

lordoftheslasher Registered User 12 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    2 months ago 0 0

the only use the warden hase is her blink and even thats kinda messed up ya blink away and ta that destination ya die of rather have blink get 2 sec invulnerability when it casted if she stays melee whenever ya see 1 its just a free bit of gold should ya have any damaging spell hero’s

on skills post on reanimation could be reworked instead of it needed to be cast on corpes its casted on a unit like what trajan bless spell had first if he dies he spawns a random undead units depanding on the lvl of reanimation spell.
    spel level 1 3 skeletons
    lvl 2 3 skeletons 1 archer
    lvl 3 1skeletal commander and 2 skeletons
    lvl 4 1 abom 1 skeletal commander

with mass raise dead lower the range to 75-100 and just curse everything in there with a reanimation curse if they die of they could spawn 35% zombies/30% skeletons/5% abomination/5%skeletal commanders/15%archers/10%fire archers

oogeyboogey Registered User 55 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    2 months ago 0 0

everything i saw and read about heros of ba .. *slap the pubs*

Registered User 273 Posts Joined 1970/01/01
    2 months ago 1 0

and oogey is massing ghouls…

2 months ago 0 0

oogeyboogey: everything i saw and read about heros of ba .. *slap the pubs*

i will say if you asked players to rank the heroes not everyone puts them in the same order.

But , i still think that the warden is meant to be a 350 range hero and moutain king could use alittle more walk speed.

Shal Root Admin 135 Posts Joined 2016/11/11
    2 months ago 0 0

The tauren chieftain needs to be removed. It’s really the only change BA still needs right now.

2 months ago 0 0

As usual shal ur input is wrong

Shal Root Admin 135 Posts Joined 2016/11/11
    2 months ago 0 0

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.
    So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.
    I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
    Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

2 months ago 0 0

Had looked forward to reading your terrible lined arguments on why the tauren hero should be be. Instead you invited us into a very troubling and chaoting mind who seem to think his shakespear

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar