As the forums are kinda dead without crooks random ramling triggering people, and the last super duper active thread was the tots tier list, lets keep the forum active with this. Your thoughts and maybe short lists of tiers? Best improved players and state of the lobbies? Hoorhay101 0
Ignore me faggots101 0
ignored cunt101 0
Anders Top 5 (excluding self obviously):
Anders 2017 Best Improved Top 5 (excluding self obviously):
5) Chimpan101 0
What you think about me? Crytismn not welcome100 0
you are definitely in my top 5 conquest player list
i’d put you at #3 in conquest (#2 not including me of course 🙂 )000 0
Kys i wreck you easy il prove myself. Drizzy atleast after the break is garbage:)000 0
My top 15 o active players (The list is based on what I have seen from 1a and 6vs6 games.)
5) Wrath_looch001 0
I ll try something different and list my top 5 ACTIVE players with their pros and cons. Obviously there are many more top players that are close in terms of skill to these ones and can easily beat them, but imo they are not as consistent. The pros and cons are purely subjective, just some things i’ve noticed over time, im sure i’ve missed or forgot some and some of them may be wrong.
– Very good macro and game understanding
– Very creative in tactics and playing from behind
– Tryhard (good usage of ships, tanks, trebuchets and chokes)
– Too lazy to scout
– Easily demoralized
– Doesnt use heroes or dragons to their full potential
– Very good at flash farming and finding feed
– Good base mixing, unit variation and good usage of shield generators.
– Very experienced
– Mostly passive micro
– Does not comeback easily or play good from behind (reliant on good early game)
– Can sometimes be sloppy in unit positioning (prolly when playing 10th game a day)
– Very good micro and army positioning
– Good base and unit knowledge
– Very fast at base burning
– Easily demoralized
– Weak late game in some stale situations
– Lacks initiative
– Very agressive in the early game
– Very good defensive micro
– Knows how to get fed fast
– Sometimes overly agressive in the early game
– Sometimes has questionable unit preferences
– Not as consisten in decision making as some other pros.
– Very agressive micro and excellent hero aiming
– Has one of the best macros and multitasking.
– Tryhard in some things (Walls, shield generators, dragons, hero aiming)
– Lacks game knowledge and experience (specifically counters, upgrades and units)
– Easily demoralized and starts blaming map balance when something is his own fault (…)
– Plays mostly for fun with weird tactics that often lead to his loss. Often does not take the game seriously.
Ok hope stating cons did not make me seem like a douche, because every player has cons and i have many myself that i know of.
IF some of the old pros were active or if i had to put myself in (hehe), some of the players in this list would probably not be in it 🙂100 0
Best improved in the last year or so (doesnt mean these players are equal skill):
5) Gdroppa001 0
Your breakdown of a few players was spot on.100 0
top players allover mode.
top players ffa (the mode that matters)
oh and wrath judo i forgot obviously000 0
x-imo: 6. Hunrito
lebron: – Easily demoralized and starts blaming map balance when something is his own fault (…)
I think I have been way more chill about assuming its your fault via map balance. 🙂 Can’t remember the last time I yelled at you because some unit was op or somethin, but I did that a lot awhile ago.
Since you gave me the pros and cons, I have to give you the pros and cons!!
1) Amazing map knowledge. Uncanny ability to make non-traditional unit choices do amazing things. *Cough Dark Spire Melee Cough*
2) Top Tier Micro only matched by his majesty.
3) Brilliant team player, very helpful in both planning and saving.
Lebron Cons (I will try to limit it to 3…):
1) Gives up when not in the mood or triggered. This is catastrophic because it makes very mediocre players think they are special.
2) Calculates a lot and not very aggressive as a result.
3) Seems to change playstyle based on the opponent.000 0
since lebron added pros n cons i guess ill do it too. for ffa.
1st: pros, lets not start list it. i dnt feel like writing an essay./ cons. hahaha funny
2nd: pros. lets not start list it, dnt feel like writing an essay / cons. haha funny
3rd: pros. he likes chicken. / cons. he doesnt play anymore
4th: pros. his op. / cons. his french
5th: pros. inactive but still one of the worst to face. /cons. his name is fail
6th: pros. he made the game so he changes units, so he can buff a unit and know when a unit is way 2 strong to try steemroll through game by changing stuff others dnt know. /cons. SHALL WE BEGIN?
7th. he left wi – had potential00
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.