Changes to the rules suggestion

• LeBron Root Admin 147 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    1 week ago 0 0

WIth the latest drama and multiple ban requests i think we need some clearance in the rules and although I want as little rules as possible i understand that the majority doesnt agree with me, so i want at least to add/change some things in the rules:

3. Do not intentionally feed another player substantial amounts of gold
    Systematic feeding from game to game even in small amounts also leads to a ban.
    Example: Running your units into or placing your units in front of somebody’s base before leaving or attacking a player while facilitating in killing your units without losses.
    4. Do not coordinate actions with players you are not allied to.
    Sharing valuable infromation with the enemy in public or private chat in order to simplify the game for yourself or hurt another player.
    Example: Systematically telling an enemy player to attack somebody or help you, while also providing infromation to do so.
    Doing the same action without info sharing, but in a substantial moment in the game or while hinting at a certain timing.
    Example: Telling other players somebody’s base is empty or telling other players where somebody’s main is.

5. Do not repeatedly join lobbies/games you do not intend to stay in.
    Example: Players who repeatedly join and leave lobbies to prevent a game from starting.
    Example: Players who repeatedly leave at the beginning of games with an ill intent, leaving an empty slot another player could have filled.

And a new rule. We can already ban for this, but i thought it deserves to be written, seeing people like VirginStrangler going around:

6. Exceeding ill behavior towards players and systematic personal attacks in game chat to disrupt the flow of the game.

All rules are in place to be interpretated by admins and used in a fair and reasonable way. In the cases where admins think they can replace a ban with a warning they can do so, considering the circumstances.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Profile photo of LeBron LeBron.
    KevinM Registered User 32 Posts Joined 2016/11/13
    1 week ago 0 0

So with rule 6…basically crook can never talk in-game again?

LeBron Root Admin 147 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    1 week ago 0 0

KevinM: So with rule 6…basically crook can never talk in-game again?

Nah, that’s for even worse trash talkers, we had one not so long ago and he was just borderline retarded.

tony Game Admin 628 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    1 week ago 0 0

Crooks not really a big shit talker in game. I wont defend outside of game but in game he plays more fair then most.

BamBam Registered User 34 Posts Joined 2017/06/04
    1 week ago 0 0

I agree crook is good and plays fair USUALLY. But so often he will start to lose that he shares valuable information mid or late game. It makes me not even care anymore. Glad to see that Lebron is taking some kind of measure to enforce less info share. Crook and his retarded way of thinking things were all out to get him but all I want is for a fair set of rules and faily enforced set of rules. Talking to crook or reasoning with him sometimes can be like talking to a child, but hes a good guy down deep. He just pisses me off when he knows the rules and vehemently breaks them.

Shal Root Admin 135 Posts Joined 2016/11/11
    1 week ago 0 0

Totally fine with making these additions to the rules. It’s pretty much how we already saw things, just makes it a bit more clear.

Some people will, of course, still be confused anyway.

1 week ago 0 0

I have still have an issue with the feeding rule:

I dont understand how you cant do what you want with your units at any point in the game when its ok to hide units. Hideing units can effect the game as much as feeding. Im not saying there should be no fedding rule im just saying you shouldnt be allowed to hide units either.

I think the most fair rule is , once you lose your main , if you cant remain you shouldnt be allowed to touch your units. And yes the only problem with that wording is pple might try and say “well i was still moving aound to try and remain but it would be super obv by the replay if it was the case or not.

Also , the examples and such you gave for cord with other players , idk if that will work. Bc then the bam/crook replay, bam would be getting banned to and i dont think thats right. More then half the community does this and it would just turn into whenever somone randomly wants to post a eplay to bust somone they can. I understand it’s a tricky rule to define , thats why ive said things like when it comes to those rules they should be handled case by case And us a vague rule that pple watching the replay should use as an guideline.

Basicaly im saying im not willing to bann Bam over that replay even tho by the new defined points of the rule he would be. If shal wants to take over and be the bad guy idc it doesnt effect me personally , i just dont see it going over with the community very well. And shal then has to be checking the site every few days and watching all the replays. Or x-imo , lebron and shal have to watch all replays and rule on them. Bc it wouldnt be fair to put it all on one person to have to be active on site all the time.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Profile photo of tony tony.
    Last_Plys Registered User 1 Posts Joined 2017/03/06
    1 week ago 0 0

i think we need a rule that punishes toxic players. toxic players ruins the game. people talking shit in game and so on is such a mood killer. so i think we need a rule, first you get a warning, if you do it again you need a ban.

1 week ago 0 0

Last_Plys: i think we need a rule that punishes toxic players. toxic players ruins the game. people talking shit in game and so on is such a mood killer. so i think we need a rule, first you get a warning, if you do it again you need a ban.

pretty sure lebron already recently added a rule that covers that. But keep in mind it’s mostly to protect newer players so if your a pro try to have thick skin.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar