Ban request imo

• Negan Registered User 25 Posts Joined 2017/03/05
    5 months ago 0 0

during a ffa game I was red imo was teal and cort was yellow its an hour long game I’m sorry but towards half way 34 min I went to hit yellows main when teal ran across map to kill my 2nd main I thought nothing of it at 1st I said eh it happends but then at 48.20 in I go to kill yellow and teal stops everything he was doing and turns right around like he sees whats happeing or he was told but what makes it worse is at 50 mins in he runs me off with out killng yellow after and that’s when I started to catch on and for the 3rd or 4th time I go to kill yellow and again imo stops what hes doing to help yellow an that’s at 52 min then as hes killing me I am saying how its against the rules to team up like that and he said his words *I’m a root admin read the rules its not and I need yellow alive* well I did read the rules and rule three states do not coordinate with some one whos not your ally ie telling them ur under attack or that there base is empty now I know he will say o wheres the proof well bsides him saying that he knowingly was breaking the rules the replay will help and he cant hide from the fact that private chat dosnt show up on replays I trust who ever decides on this mater is no dumbie and will see what happened sorry its long and all but thanks for your time we cant have admins ruing the game for every one else

Negan Registered User 25 Posts Joined 2017/03/05
    5 months ago 0 0

Negan: during a ffa game I was red imo was teal and cort was yellow its an hour long game I’m sorry but towards half way 34 min I went to hit yellows main when teal ran across map to kill my 2nd main I thought nothing of it at 1st I said eh it happends but then at 48.20 in I go to kill yellow and teal stops everything he was doing and turns right around like he sees whats happeing or he was told but what makes it worse is at 50 mins in he runs me off with out killng yellow after and that’s when I started to catch on and for the 3rd or 4th time I go to kill yellow and again imo stops what hes doing to help yellow an that’s at 52 min then as hes killing me I am saying how its against the rules to team up like that and he said his words *I’m a root admin read the rules its not and I need yellow alive* well I did read the rules and rule three states do not coordinate with some one whos not your ally ie telling them ur under attack or that there base is empty now I know he will say o wheres the proof well bsides him saying that he knowingly was breaking the rules the replay will help and he cant hide from the fact that private chat dosnt show up on replays I trust who ever decides on this mater is no dumbie and will see what happened sorry its long and all but thanks for your time we cant have admins ruing the game for every one else

tony Game Admin 628 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    5 months ago 1 0

ok where i am now is where u need to post replay. not this message but where im typeing it. At the bottom of every thread there will be an open place to make a new post. Thats were u attach file then it add reply

5 months ago 0 0
    x-imo Root Admin 87 Posts Joined 2016/10/26
    5 months ago 0 0

Hey Negan.

I can understand why you would make a ban requests since the replay looks a bit suspicious but i can assure you no coordination were done between me and cortanax. Me and corta are good friends, but the reason i tried to keeping him alive was mainly so I wouldn’t have to deal with a 2vs1 after that. In FFA games there will always be teaming but as long as the players aren’t coordinating their attacks in chat it isn’t against the rules.

Here’s a REPLAY from BACP with all chats including private chats to show you that no private chatting occurred.

Thanks for your time!

-ximo

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of x-imo x-imo.
    5 months ago 0 0

Ok there’s some error when I try to upload the replay, do you have facebook and maybe I can send it to you there?

Wi_Skillz Registered User 43 Posts Joined 2016/11/27
    5 months ago 0 0

Hope u figure out how to upload replay negan. There are multiple ways to communicate ones action without writing it in chat as any1 would know. Most pros are known to use skype occationaly

I wouldent find it weird if they did coordinate as iv always found ximo one of the dirtyest and lack of integrety player out there. The accusation is toward 2 players who allies in 100 % of the games so the motive is absoulutly there.

An objectival person should look through this replay and accusation and come to a decision as ximo is rootadmin and the one deciding admins. Having one of his buddies look over it would be way 2 subjectival, and it would vanish
    My suggestion is asking amaya as he is objectival and aint holding hands with ximo.

5 months ago 0 0

Cortanax Registered User 9 Posts Joined 2017/01/14
    5 months ago 0 0

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Cortanax Cortanax.
    Shal Root Admin 135 Posts Joined 2016/11/11
    5 months ago 0 0

The “attach a file” button is below the text box when replying. So far, this thread doesn’t even have a replay.

Purely from your description (since that’s all I can base it on), it sounds like Ximo was trying to keep somebody alive to make the game easier for himself, not to help that player. This is a pretty common strategy – if you’re worried about getting teamed or somebody else is stronger, you’ll want that stronger player/team to have somebody else to fight or distract them.

5 months ago 0 0

I am sorry I have been working on getting help posting it ive done as said it posts but says error I don’t know what to further do but ill try one more time imo did try to post and couldn’t but if I cant he has it to and should post it i fully understand how it sounds is some noob complaining I’m buy no means no pro but i know whats right and wrong and when/if you see the video you will be able to see that there is info share either priv chat or skype idk but its obvi on the vid I’m just sorry I’m having a hard time but thanks for all your guys time

5 months ago 0 0

well good/bad news , somthings wrong with site and wont let me post replays either. Thank god bc i spent like 20 mins trying to tell how to do it and couldnt figure why it wasnt working.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
    In all honesty i doubt x-imo was cheating , but i really wanna see this replay.

negan , send your replay to me on facebook , my acc name is tonysobon , im from waukesha wisc. and i doubt theres any other pple with my last and first name if u look it up , otherwise if you facbook group u can find me there. If that doesnt work u can email me at tony.sobon@yahoo.com.

x-imo i know you prolly think im going out of my way on a witch hunt against u , but i really wanna just see this replay mostly for negans sake.

5 months ago 1 0

Ok so i watched replay , And i do have to question x-imo fending off red so yellow can live. . X-imo has 0 scouts around them and right before cort is about to die x-imo just rushs up there. I just dont see how that happens without some kind a communication between cort and x-imo. Also there is a point in the game where cort seems pist that ffa was picked so im guessing they went into the game thinking they were going to ally , that also would make more sense that they were skpeing at the time.

5 months ago 0 0

ffffffdsfadasgg

Registered User 273 Posts Joined 1970/01/01
    5 months ago 1 0

Moderators breaking game rules – like this is the only time it has happened lol… Nothing will be done, so it will continue to get worse.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar