Ban Request

• BamBam Registered User 40 Posts Joined 2017/06/04
    5 months ago 0 0

Reports of players suspected of cheating should follow this simple format. If you would like us to spend time reviewing the incident, then be willing to give us this basic information about the problem:

Who was involved? HeroicAim and lsmurf

Which rule was broken? Teaming in a FFA

At what in-game time did the incident occur?The whole game until I was dead, maybe even afterwards.

Provide a brief description of the incident. Coordinated attacks in the beginning for a quest and coordinated attacks on my main.
    Me and Newfie played them in the game before in a 1 Ally. Also HeroicAim hates my guts and couldnt kill me. Not sure if there is enough evidence to prove what I am saying but definitely take a look.

Remember to attach a replay of the game in question. Broken alliances game #30 Not sure how to attach it. If you need me to I have it saved
    -BamBam

hedlund Registered User 1 Posts Joined 2017/06/16
    5 months ago 0 0

Ill give u an advice, watch replay urself before crying. At quest, i didnt know pink was there, i saw u running there and i was going to trap you, but pink was there with mel and shredds, so i left.

I was north looking for burns before going ur main, and you being a prick when burning red’s base make we wana go for you, again i didnt know pink was there, i was going to hit you from both sides.

And fyi i lost the game, to pink AND brown.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of hedlund hedlund.
    BamBam Registered User 40 Posts Joined 2017/06/04
    5 months ago 0 0

I did watch it and it looks quite interesting. Knowing who you are now I dont really see you cheating to be honest so I will delete this post.

tony Game Admin 745 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    5 months ago 0 0

Also just remeber , teaming is not agianst the rules , when watching your know replays you should be figureing out when 2 teams would have been like priv chatting with each other and such. Your post was pretty vague.

Plague Registered User 3 Posts Joined 2016/11/18
    5 months ago 0 0

Eh have fun watching it, couldn’t kill you xD.. ok and If u check whole game I helped D.ritter more than H3d lol, he lost a burn and died cos of me so yeah we team a lot

Spam that 2hour 35 mins rep :'(

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Plague Plague.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Plague Plague.
    Plague Registered User 3 Posts Joined 2016/11/18
    5 months ago 0 0

Can’t edit it more :'(

poilut Game Admin 186 Posts Joined 2016/11/12
    5 months ago 0 0

Chill, original creator said he’d remove his request.

BamBam Registered User 40 Posts Joined 2017/06/04
    5 months ago 0 0

I cant seem to remove the post but as Poilet said I am withdrawing my ban request.

And I will make sure not to make my original post so vague next time. Thanks for the advice Tony

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar